Translate

Monday, May 19, 2014

Day 4 Addendum

Los Dos Centavos
I had the opportunity to witness one of the country's finest soldiers (Nolan) show some of the skills learned in his military career. Allow me to explain:  Nolan got attacked by huge bumblebee. I was riding behind Nolan and suddenly a huge bumblebee like missile went into his helmet. Nolan, being the trained soldier he is, maintained a straight line with his 90 pound bike, checked traffic, informed me of what was going on with the attack and took his helmet off, to be environmentally friendly not to kill the bee, and put his helmet and glasses back on, all at the same time!!  He didn't even slow down!! I was very impressed because if it was me in that situation, I would have wrecked or get killed by a car, and the bee would have been dead too!

No comments:

Post a Comment